Wednesday, March 27, 2013

7 years old!!!

 Ode to my fun, happy, creative Ryan.  A couple of funny stories to celebrate her bday:

I found Ryan and Dec and Graf in the bath together...nothing too weird...except all the lights were off.  There was just a little light shining in from the room.  When I started to question Graf yells "Ryan made us turn dem off!"  Ryan confessed to convincing them that it would feel like a hot tub with the lights off.  hahahaa!

One night while tucking Ry into bed, I asked her how things were going.  She immediately got emotion and told me that she needed to tell me something.  "I did something really bad."  I admit I was a little worried to hear what was going to come next.  The confession:  "I said 'butt' at school.  I didn't mean to, but my body just wants to say those naughty words sometimes!"  I tried my hardest to keep a straight face as I commiserated with her guilty conscience.  Secretly I was relieved!






No comments: