Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zoo and Stripping Down

All the animals were out...including mine :) We had a great time and soon had to strip our sweaters off in the November heat (go Texas).


Ryan has really enjoyed taking her clothes off everywhere we go lately. Today I finished chatting to a friend and then followed her into the bathroom stall. I remembered hearing her say she had to go to the bathroom after which I told her to go in her diaper. I found her completely naked in that 10 seconds I gave her.

3 comments:

J-Lo said...

That looks like a great zoo. I'm with you on the weather in November around these parts. I guess this is our reward for surviving June, July, August and September:)

Cassia said...

That is so funny! (And one big plus to onesies!)

I tend to have the opposite problem--my children love to wear too many clothes, even heavy coats in the middle of summer (and we're in Georgia!). They were soaked in sweat, but still mad at me for taking the coats off. :)

Sara said...

So funny! Brandon and Evan disappeared during Thanksgiving dinner and we found them upstairs jumping on a guestroom bed completely naked. They call that game playing "nakies." Gotta love it! :)