Sunday, January 27, 2008

Detroit Auto Show


Ryan loves the grass in the summer, the leaves in the fall, and the snow in the winter. She is a fresh-air girl. These pics are a little late getting posted, right now it is winter. Every trip we make to or from the car (if we're lucky it's not 20 below and we can actually take the time to play a bit) she has to have a handful of snow to suck on. Then she comes to me with hurting/frozen hands and wants me to rub them.

We went to the Detroit Auto Show. It was very hard to keep track of our almost-two-year-old as there were way too many people and she wanted to be down and running. She fell asleep on my shoulder for the last half hour.



In reference to last post where I said she talks way too much for her age. Some of the new things she has said are "I want to watch a movie with Izzy,"...yes that full sentence, mind you. And then today she said, "I tooted, Mommy, is that funny?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the talking I wonder were she is learning everything to say. MOM!